As a small business owner, how to manage your accounting & bookkeeping is one of the toughest decisions to make. Which is more cost effective, hiring an employee, doing it yourself or outsource to a company?
“The average cost-per-hire is $4,129, while the average time it takes to fill a given position is 42 days, according to the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM’s) new Human Capital Benchmarking Report.” Outsourcing your accounting needs could save you thousands of dollars as compared to the cost of hiring, training and maintaining in-house accountant.
All About you Accounting, LLC offers a variety of accounting services for individuals, and small to medium size businesses. Not every business or person is the same. We listen to you and customize a service package that best fits your needs.
- Monthly closings
- Financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements
- Fixed asset and depreciation tracking
- Job costing: Calculation of all time, material and expenses for jobs or projects
- Journal entry and general ledger maintenance
- Daily cash balance tracking
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Sales rep commission tracking and reconciliation
- Accounts payable:
- Coding, posting, bill pay, reconciling, reporting, year end 1099′s and maintaining vendor master files.
- Accounts receivable:
- Coding, posting of cash receipts & sales, invoicing, statements, reconciling, reporting, light collections by phone and mail as needed and maintaining customer master files.
- Payroll and sales tax processing:
- Process year end W-2 & W-3’s
- Prepare forms 941 & 940’s, along with monthly state unemployment tax.
- Sales tax (City & State) and Worker’s Comp.
- PowerPoint projects
- Excel & Word projects,
- Typing, Filing, scanning receipts and paperwork.